Saturday, June 2, 2012

How to lock my Mouse and Keyboard


Are you afraid to children? Do you think what I want to tall? May be you are thinking why I afraid to children. You don’t afraid. But, I afraid to children because one day my brother deleted an important word file. And change my whole computer setting. For this reason I share this with you.
No cause of afraid opens your pc for working. Because. You lock your mouse and keyboard by a software.
Software name is Kid-Key-Lock. You can download it free by Click Here.
Use of this software:
You can lock your mouse’s right click and left click.
And lock your whole keyboard.
First you download it and install by Click here.


Very simple to setup and run
Seats on tray for easy access
 
Mouse Lock options:
  1. Left mouse button
  2. Right mouse button
  3. Middle mouse button
  4. Mouse wheel
  5. Double click

Keyboard lock options:
  1. Standard charakter keys (letters, numbers, signs, etc)
  2. Windows system shortcuts(e.g. alt-tab, win-key, etc
  3. Additional keys (Navigation keys, function keys, ins/del, home/end, etc)) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for left a comment.