Monday, July 2, 2012

Now create a folder with notepad.



Today I have something new for Aslam. If I had never had before taking this tune, then I apologize. We usually have to open a new folder, first click the mouse right button and then click the new folder and then. The name of the folder you want to rename a. Thus, the problem of how to create notepad in the folder and rename as you can so you wait for:

First, the notepad open on your computer. Md then enter the name of the folder that you want to create that space in the name. Suppose I want to create a 1,2,3,4,5 of 5 phondara. I Write the notepad:
md 1 2 3 4 5

How to Save Time. Click on any name with the name of the table at the end. Bat and then. Now you have. Bat, open the file. 1 2 3 4 5 of 5 in the folder you have created. I like the way you can create this folder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for left a comment.